What opportunities do we have available?
Working for Focus Care Link
We are always on the lookout for the right people to join our team. If you have a genuine desire to work with the vulnerable to give them the life that they deserve, then you may be one of them. In return for providing high quality care to our clients, our carers will enjoy one of the most rewarding careers there is, and will be given all of the help, support and training that they need to help them to grow.
If you are interested in working with us, email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
CARE WORKER OPPORTUNITIES
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults and children. All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), which has replaced the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
Essential Requirements for Care Worker positions:
- reliable and punctual
- a person of integrity
- trustworthy and responsible
- flexible, adaptable and patient
- must show respect for others
- compassionate, sympathetic and empathetic towards people's needs
- must have good communication skills
Care Worker Benefits:
- up to 20 days paid holiday
- excellent training and career development
- company pension scheme
- *free season ticket loan (for those who qualify)