Reablement Support Worker
We are seeking Reablement Support Worker with professional care experience and a DBS who are available for immediate work after completion of the 5 day induction programme.
The role of reablement support worker is to enable individuals to live as independently as possible within their homes and community through intensive support. Hence, we are looking for motivated, caring and dedicated individuals with prior reablement experience to work in our Camden area. The successful applicants will be subject to a Disclosure Barring service Check
- Motivator and collaborative
- Caring, Empathetic and respectful
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A good communicator in every sense and can work individually or in a team
- Good knowledge and understanding of promoting self-care and self-medication
- Good of knowledge of and passion about reablement care
Benefits you get:
- Competitive Pay
- Work hours that fit your needs.
- Free training.
- Paid holiday.
- Professional development
- Company pension
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to develop your career in the Care Industry. At the Focus Care Link we are committed to the learning and development needs of all our staff. We offer continuous management support and a personal development scheme to help you achieve your goals in your career.
Please call or email us on Recruitment@focuscarelink.co.uk to request an application form.