Care Co-ordinator (With Nursing background)
Position: Care Co-ordinator (With Nursing background)
Report to: Manager
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Tower Hamlets & Camden
Hours of work: 9am-6pm
Summary of position
To positively support the Registered Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care and maintenance functions of the agency.
To maintain care and management skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
To manage the services within the agency in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practice, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time with the Registered Provider.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service
- Upholding brand values in service delivery
- Implementing Focus Care Link policies and procedures
- Organising regular staff meetings
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
- Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new customers
- To undertake/facilitate reviews of customers’ needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines.
- Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines
- To deliver/facilitate all necessary development requirements in accordance with the needs of the service
- To ensure implementation, execution and management of quality control systems.
- Implementation of performance management protocols where
- Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties.
Essential / Desirable
- Excellent understanding and experience of the social care sector qualifications
- Professional qualification e.g. Degree, Social Worker GSCC or Nurse
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities Knowledge of business management
- S/NVQ L5 or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and electronic
- Franchise experience. Excellent experience of Staffplan and Ezitracker,
- Microsoft word, Power point and Excel
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to manage own time
- Excellent knowledge of health & safety
- Good negotiating skills
- Ability to work under own initiative or within a team
- Clear understanding of good quality
- Have experience working with older people, people with Learning
- Disability and Dementia
- Be positive with good interpersonal skills
Please apply by emailing your C.V with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.