Position: Office Admin/I-Connect
Report to: Manager
Salary: £18,500 – 20,000 Depending on Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We are currently looking for an experienced, full-time Administrator to join our busy Domiciliary Care office in Camden. We pride ourselves on providing the best care services to people in their own homes in line with regulations and care plans and we are looking for people to join us in this exciting time of success and growth. The administrator would need to be familiar with Electronic Call Monitoring (ECM) programs used in a busy care service like ours. The ECM system is an essential tool for the business and needs to be used with care and detail, hence the need for someone familiar with the program or a similar recording system.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Ensure all service user calls are reported in a timely manner.
- Identification of any late and or potentially missed service user calls.
- Bring to the attention of Care Coordinators, Care Team Manager and Service Manager Carers who do not follow the protocol of confirming the start and finish of a call.
- Provide the Service Manager with reports as required.
- Set up new Carers on the ECM system including issuing PIN numbers.
- Participates in team meetings.
- Undertakes training as required.
- Promotes respects and upholds the dignity of service users at all times.
- Participates in and actively supports an activity that promotes the dignity of service users, their families and Carers.
- Provide general administration support to the Branch Office.
- Be responsible for their own health and safety and ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues.
- To carry out all general administrative duties and communicate effectively including telephone duties, competent use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, letter drafting etc.
- To assist or take responsibility for the call monitoring system (I-connect), confirmation of timesheets, roistering and undertake any house-keeping exercises where necessary.
- Ensure that you are proactive and not reactive and deal with any issues before they escalate and take full responsibility for any actions or decisions made.
- To assist and ensure that call monitoring is 95 – 100% compliant at all times.
- Experience with I-Connect
- Experience with Staff Plan
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Please apply by emailing your C.V with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of sending your CV, Unfortunately, you have not been selected for the position.
*Focus Care Link is Committed to Equality.