Field Care Supervisor
Position: Field Care Supervisor
Report to: Manager & Care Co-ordinator
Salary: Depending on Experience
Focus Care Link is now looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our friendly team.
The role takes responsibility for ensuring our clients are receiving the care and support they expect and deserve. Field-based, as the name implies, you will be liaising with the client directly both at the commencement of the service and for its duration. This will involve conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis how the service is delivered.
- To carry out Service User needs assessments, care/support plans and risk assessments Attending Service User’s first call to introduce the Carer/Support Worker to the Service User.
- To organize and attend Service User reviews, including reviewing and updating of needs assessment, care/support plan, and risk assessment documents.
- To assist Care Coordinators to allocate unassigned calls during office hours as appropriate.
- To allocate all unassigned calls during on-call hours and, where visits can’t be assigned, undertake the visit personally.
- To ensure that all changes to care schedules are reported, without delay, to the Care Coordinator. Undertake on-call duties as directed and record/report all on-call activity to the office.
- Undertake field-based training to ensure Care/Support Workers are working within their competency level.
- To ensure all reporting and recording documents are kept up-to-date.
- To liaise closely with colleagues and other care professionals. To assess Care/Support Workers.
- To actively provide care as and when required.
Person Specification - Essential Criteria
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post of Field Care Supervisor.
- Self-motivated and reliable;
- A good communicator;
- Ability to plan and organize;
- Care experience and knowledge;
- Sensitive to the needs of others and to the sick or infirm;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce concise, clear and accurate reports;
- An active team player but also to work on own initiative.
Please apply by emailing your C.V with a covering letter to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of sending your CV, Unfortunately, you have not been selected for the position.
*Focus Care Link is Committed to Equality.