Personal Home Care
For those who don't need around the clock live-in care, personal home care is the perfect way to provide the necessary personal support while allowing the service user to enjoy their independence.
Activities such as washing and bathing are personal and private to most, but are one of the key areas where support is needed. Our highly trained and sensitive carer worker's are experienced in making service users feel relaxed and comfortable, and allowing them to maintain their dignity,
We help clients in the safety and comfort of their own home, by:
- Helping with daily hygiene, and grooming needs (bathing, dresseing, shaving, and combing their hair)
- Assisting with oral hygiene (brushing of the teeth, etc.)
- Providing toilet assistance
- Changing catheter bags and other personal items
- Assisting with meal preparation and eating
Thanks to the breadth of skills and expertise of our carer workers, we are able to cater for most specific needs, delivered at the highest quality.
We regularly review the service our clients receive, to help us establish whether the level of support continues to be suitable. These regular reviews ensure that our clients are able to retain the greatest possible level of independence, with the right level of support that will allow them to do so.
Please contact us if you would like to ask about other personal care services that we can provide.